Honor 6x recently launched by Huawei in October 2016 catches the eyes of the tech fanatics. This latest technology has become a new vogue in the market. Honor 6x called as the “SWAG PHONE” is probably the dream of every tech lover.
Huawei doubtlessly has become one of the greatest manufactures of smartphone, claiming to soon overtake Apple and Samsung in the Smartphone industry. This new model of Huawei comes with a dual camera gives a direct competition to Redmi. The front camera is 8MP and the back two cameras are 12MP. The dual camera captures the magical moments with an absolute clarity.
1. Honor 6X Phone Specifications
- Honor 6X provides 1080×1920 resolution display.
- The phone runs on CPU of Octa-core (4×2.1 Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and the GPU is a Mali- T830MP2.
- It is powered by 3340 capacity battery.
- Honor 6X has a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
- Connectivity options includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB OTB, 3G and 4G suppoted by Band 40 used by some LTE network in India, and FM.
- Sensors on phone includes Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
- The design of the phone has a similar look as Redmi Note 3.
- The phone is curvy from all ends and the look as claimed by Honor is inspired by “Bezeir curve”.
- It comes in 4 colours: Silver, Gold and Grey. The back of the phone is quite slippery because of its metal body.
2. How to root honor 6x Mobile
The following are the steps to root honor 6x Mobile.
- Download the SuperSU rootfile.
- Transfer the downloaded SuperSU root file to your device’s internal storage.
- Turn off your phone and reboot into TWRP by pressing both Volume Up and Power Key bottom simultaneously.
- Punch on install and locate SuperSU.zip file from the file manager.
- Move to the right to confirm the installation of SuperSU zip and wait until the completion of the installation.
- Click on Wipe Cache/Dalvik to clean cache partition once the installation is done. You can now root the Honor 6X into system. Thus, you successfully have rooted your phone with TWRP recovery.
3. Steps to root Honor 6x without pc
Try KingoRoot APK to root your phone without using a pc. You do not need to connect to your computer, so the process is easy. If you are interested to root your phone via KingoRoot APK, then follow the tutorial.
Stay completely prepared before you start with the process.
- Ensure that your device is powered on.
- Atleast 50% battery level is necessary.
- Good internet connection is a must.
- Allow “Unknown sources” to your device.
- Set in the settings > security.
Once the preparation is done, you can proceed to root Honor 6x without pc.
- Download and install free KingoRoot.apk on your device.
- Start rooting by launching the “Kingo ROOT”.
- Wait until the result appears.
- Result will be like: Successful or Failed.
If the process fails, then try it few more times as there are various integrated scripts in the root tool. So please try again and again.
But if it still continues to fail, then just try KingoRoot – The PC Version, which will definitely show you greater success rate because of the technical reasons.
The above are the simple steps to root your phone using different ways – Root honor 6x nougat, rooting through xda and rooting without a pc.
Important Note: Rooting cancels your phone warranty, and you cannot claim it back. You must follow the steps correctly or else you will brick your phone.
4. Some benefits of Rooting
- Rooting will help you install custom kernel and ROM on your device for better and faster performance.
- Ad blocker will help you block Ads
- Phone’s performance and battery life will increase by automatically killing the background process.
- Titanium Backup can be used to restore all the data and apps.
- Bloatware, a pre-installed app can be uninstalled.
The Final Verdict
Make your phone rooting easy by cautiously following the above mentioned processes. Rooting erases all the personal data including the data of the internal storage. So we you first have to take a complete backup of your data and then proceed.
Rooting cancels your phone warranty, and you cannot claim it back. You must follow the steps correctly or else you will brick your phone.