Install Windows OS on Android Device via Change My Software
Currently, the mobile market has a plethora of mobile phones. A wide range of models with varying specifications and unique features from different brands introduced with the growing demands of mobiles. Different operating systems power the mobile phones but the Android and Windows-powered devices circulate in the market. The functionality of the handheld devices depends on the operating system. The Android-powered devices, as well as the Windows-powered devices, offer specialized features.
Dissatisfied users of Android or Windows will get the best benefits without bearing any costs
Windows offers certain unique features that the Android users can’t access on their Android-powered devices. The app makers release specific apps only for Windows platform which other users can’t use. If you are dissatisfied with the Android device, you can switch over to Windows. Switching over to Windows doesn’t mean to purchase a Windows-powered device! You can install Windows on the Android-powered device. If you don’t want to miss the unique and excellent features of Android, a dual boot mobile or tablet will fulfill your desires!
Change My Software helps to alter the operating system of the handheld device
Change My Software is the innovative software with which you can install Windows OS on Android Device. The software turns the Android device compatible with Windows OS. The software acts as a great tool to manipulate the Android-powered device and customize the existing interface with Windows interface.
Change My Software is available in different versions that enable dual boot mode on the mobile as well as a tablet. You can use Windows OS on Android device without replacing the existing Android OS. When necessary, you can use both the operating systems simultaneously on the same device.
Select the software edition that suits your needs
Change My Software is available in different versions, i.e., XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10. The software not only allows installing Windows on Android Device! It also allows installing Android OS on the Windows-powered device. Change My Software is unique software with outstanding feature and one of its kinds! You don’t need to get burdened for any extra expenses!
You can download the software and follow the instructions for installation to transform the Android device into a dual-boot device. You can install the latest edition of Windows on the Android device. Apart from following the instructions, you need to fulfill specific criteria.
Requirements to fulfill before proceeding towards the finish
- A Computer or laptop.
- An Android or Windows Powered mobile or tablet.
- A computer, as well as the handheld device, must have a minimum of 1GB RAM.
- Internal storage of the devices must be at least 8GB as the software won’t detect external storage memory.
- A USB Cable to connect the handheld device to the computer or laptop.
- High-speed Internet connection.
- Download Change My Software with the edition as needed.
- After downloading the software connect the tablet or mobile to the computer or laptop via USB Cable.
- Enable Debugging mode on the handheld device.
Follow the instructions to successfully use Change My Software and replace the existing OS with a new one
After you fulfill the requirements, you can easily follow the instructions to install Windows OS on the Android device or vice-versa. Make sure to choose the right Windows OS version that would suit your needs. While installing the new OS on the device don’t completely remove the existing OS! You can use both the operating systems on the single device without any worries for the dual boot mode.
Change My Software enables dual boot feature on the device
Download any of the editions of Change My Software. The process is quite simple, and without having any tech skills, you can install Windows on Android and Vice-Versa. If you don’t fulfill any of the requirements, you will fail to install the OS. After successful installation, reboot the device to switch back and forth between Windows and Android.
Learn about the technical specifications of the software
- It is a freeware license
- The file size is 12.78MB
- It is available in all languages
- It supports different Windows OS like XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- The latest version of the software is 3.2
- It requires more than 2GB data
- To install it successfully, you need additional software like CMS drivers, but it is optional.
Different editions of Change My Software
Change My Software is easily available to download. You can either download the software from the official website or even download the file from any third-party website. To learn more about the software, you can visit the website.
Change My Software is available in different versions
- Download Change My Software XP Edition
- Download Change My Software windows 7 Edition
- Download Change My Software windows 8 Edition
- Download Change My Software windows 8.1 Edition
- Download Change My Software windows 10 Edition
If you download the software from the official website, you will require filling the survey. The survey process is too long as well as tedious. But, with third-party download option, you need not fill the questionnaire. You can find many third-party websites to download the software. To download without survey, you can use Zippy Share or Media Fire or Filespr.pro websites.
The process to install Windows OS on Android device or vice-versa
Fulfilling the requirements of downloading and installing the software, you can begin the process.
- Open ‘Settings’ on the Android device.
- Select ‘Developer’s Options’ and tick on ‘USB Debugging.’
- The Android device will get connected to the computer
- Search for an installer and extract the Zip File.
- Install it on the PC
- The screen will display Pop Up to Choose My Software
- Select the Windows Edition you want for the Android device or Vice-Versa.
- Launch the edition of Change My Software downloaded on the PC.
- Select Android> Windows edition and click on Next Button to proceed ahead.
- Make sure to backup the existing files in the device as you may lose those files.
- After Backup click on ‘Next’ button to continue ahead
- A new Window popup will show the Downloading Drivers from the online server.
- Select the preferred language, time zone and the input format on the keyboard.
- Click on Next button
- You have to wait until the selected edition of Change My Software gets downloaded
- The screen will flash, Install Now and you need to click on the button.
- The downloaded Windows OS edition will start getting installed on the Android Device.
- The phone will automatically reboot
- You need to select the storage for installing Windows OS
- Personalize the settings and end the process.
Reboot the device and use the dual boot features of both the operating systems.
After some time, you can see windows operating system on your phone together with Android. You will love working with this program. It’s a dual-boot feature. An individual can easily switch back to android and windows OS simply by rebooting the device.
The procedure to set up the various windows operating system is in similar steps. Lots of users have doubt whether change my software is fake and won’t connect properly. However, they don’t know the simple fact that if your Android Smartphone or tablet computer should satisfy the given requirements as covered in this article. Millions of people are using change my software successfully with no difficulties. You can comment if you face any difficulties in setup.